(BACKORDER) The Shorty in Olive
Backorder stocks are estimated to arrive approx. early Nov (subject to unforeseen delays due to Covid-19 situation). Kindly join the backorder only if you are comfortable with the wait. Your complete order will be shipped when the BO stock arrive. If you wish to receive your in-stock order first, please drop me an email. Thank you!
Our Shorty locker is short and oh-so-sweet! It comes in left and right opening options, making it the perfect bedside table for whichever side of the bed you sleep on. But The Shorty has so much more to offer beyond the bedroom! Tuck one next to your desk for extra office storage or snuggled up beside your sofa as a side table, right where you need it.
Two adjustable shelves, one handy hook, one cable hole and two wall attachment points.
on the outside:
Handle, lock, custom keyring, Mustard logo and air vents. Plus, the whole locker is smooth, matte and magnetic!
The last image shows the colour of this locker as best as we can digitally. Colours will vary on different screens, and lighting will change how the colour looks in your space.
Our lockers are cleverly designed to arrive flat-packed for you to assemble. Check out our handy how-to videos, they'll help you through your locker build step-by-step. Building is easy, we promise!
- Size of box that The Shorty comes in: H59 * W50 * D15 cm. Weight: 11kg
- On top of the lockers, our recommended weight limit is 50kg
- Each shelf can hold up to 20kg
- Each locker also comes with wall plugs and screws, with holes in the back of the locker to fix it to the wall for extra stability.
- The locker will arrive flat packed, this makes transporting much more efficient.
- The locker are designed for indoor use in areas where they will not get wet or be exposed to regular moisture.
TV boxes can be put inside lockers + the remote will still work with the door closed (the Lowdown makes a great TV cabinet!)
Internet boxes can be kept inside your locker, but depending on how strong your internet speed is it can slow it down a little or make it not reach as far.
by Mustard Made