Chopstick Rest - Japanese Sweets
These adorable stoneware chopstick rests are fun for all food lovers. Not only can it be used as a chopstick rest and spoon rest, but it can also be used as a ceramic figurine.
These chopstick rests convey the season feel and the spirit of hospitality and have the power to change the dining table. Buy in pairs or mix and match for a fun and refreshing tablescape.
As the whole piece is handmade in Gifu, Japan, slight irregularities in size, glaze, colour and texture might occur and reflect the nature of the artisan product. There may be scratches that are inevitable in production.
- Taiyaki: 5.5 x 3.5 x 1.2cm
- Hanami Dango: 5 x 1.5 x 1.5 cm
- Please be careful not to mistake it for the real thing and put it in your mouth.
- Made in Japan
- Mino Ware (Japanese pottery)
- Not microwave and dishwasher-safe