(SECONDS SALE) Balancing Stones - Pastel Colours (Set of 10)
This is part of the seconds sale which means there are small imperfections (marks, dents or scratches). Please send us an email or DM if you wish to see photos before purchasing.
These beautiful balancing stones, which are natural, eco-friendly, non- toxic wooden toys, will be suitable for any age - from toddlers to adults. Suitable as a toy and decoration for home/nursery/office.
Inspired by ancient Japanese game Tumi-ishi it teaches hand-eye coordination, fine motor skills, observation, logic and inspires creativity.
Stack, build, balance, turn stones into mystical lands (rocks, icebergs, deserts). This toy is suitable for Montessori education and inspires open ended play.
Set consists of 10 stones of different shapes and colours. Each stone is unique. There is an additional 11th stone for the pastels set.
- Made of maple wood.
- Sourced responsibly from FSC certified suppliers.
- Painted with non toxic, toy safe certified paint and finished with organic linseed oil.
- 2 stones: 5 cm x 8 cm; 2 stones: 5 cm x 5 cm; 3 stones: 4 cm x 5.5 cm; 2 stones: 3.5 cm x 4 cm; 1 stone: 3.5 cm x 5 cm
- Please note each block is handcrafted so sizes may slightly vary to those above.
- CE certified and suitable for children over the age of 3 years.
- We recommend covering our blocks with natural, food safe oils (coconut oil/linseed oil/beeswax) at least every 2 months to protect them from damage.
Sizes, colours and wood grain may slightly vary to those on the photos, the toys are handcrafted and hand painted, each set is entirely unique, made to order.
By Happy Little Folks from London